Promotional Products for Tradeshows & Expo Giveaways
If you have been in the business for a while now, you know that regardless of your industry, tradeshows and expos are a HUGE deal. These large-scale events feature all kinds of companies, big and small, start-up and established. The reason for their popularity lies in the fact that they are the perfect place for businesses to promote their talents while also scoping out competitors to see how they compare. Participation in these expos and trade events is also crucial for any business because they create the opportunity to boost brand awareness among potential customers. Most businesses forget that these events are also attended by plenty of consumers, many of whom attend these events specifically to find new business connections and provider options.
Why Promotional Products at Trade Shows Work
Consider the following statistics based on research conducted by the Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR)
- 70% of trade show attendees plan on buying one or even more products
- An average of 76% of attendees ask for a quote with 26% signing purchase orders
- 72% of attendees revealed that expos or tradeshows influence their decision to buy
- 87% percent of attendees pass the information gathered from the show with at least 64% of this group telling 6 or more people
- It will be 22% cheaper to contact a potential customer at the tradeshow as compared to traditional sales calls
If you are not usually keen on participating in these tradeshows, the above numbers should be enough to convince you that they are worth your time and investment!
How to Make the Right Impression
You do not need to make a scene or even do an elaborate booth display to attract attention or interest. You will be surprised at how certain promo products can create a lasting impression. Here are some of our client favourites:
More Trade Show and Expo Success Tips
In addition to maximising brand exposure by handing out promotional products, trade shows and expos are also the perfect venues to create a personal relationship with potential customers or make them want to revisit you. You can do any of the following:
- Offer gift certificates or discount coupons for future products
- Hand out raffle prizes for attendees who visited your booth
- Send out invites before the tradeshow with promises of a special prize redeemable at your booth
For more product ideas and an obligation free quote, please contact our sales team today.