Our Return Policy for Promotional Items
Please note all return policies stated are in addition and conjunction with your existing rights as an Australian consumer.
When Will You Accept Returns?
Product returns are accepted for a full refund or replacement if your situation meets any of the following conditions;
- Incorrect order received. If the products you receive differ significantly from the item you have approved and paid for, please immediately contact your sales representative. The Promotional Items Australia team will then work out the most cost-effective way to have the products returned before organising redelivery for the correct shipment to your location.
- Product defective or faulty upon arrival. All defective products will be replaced upon availability or refunded.
- Damage from delivery. Damage incurred during the courier delivery process will be claimed on your behalf from the third party courier company. Please contact a sales team member to facilitate this process.
- If the number of units supplied is below the order quantity. In the case of under-supply, please contact us within two weeks of product arrival to enable us to either replace or refund you the difference.
When Will You Not Accept Returns?
- The late delivery of products. All effort will be made to ensure your promotional products are dispatched promptly. However, as we utilise third party courier companies, we cannot guarantee an exact date or time of arrival once the shipping process is underway. Sometimes deliveries will be delayed by unforeseen circumstances such as traffic conditions or bad weather. If you have an urgent deadline, please discuss the details in advance with your sales representative to ensure that all action can be taken in advance to explore delivery options to suit your needs. We cannot refund you for a late or delayed delivery.
- Change of mind. All custom branding processes applied to our merchandise cannot be reversed. Therefore once production begins no returns or refunds can be accepted. Please decide carefully before making a purchase order and ensure you examine your artwork proof in detail before approval.
- A product is intentionally or unintentionally damaged through improper use. If you are unsure what constitutes proper usage of a particular product, please discuss with your sales manager before placing an order to ensure the product is right for your requirements.